SEG Holding Consulting Company
SEG Holding is a consulting company active in Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania, Montenegro and other countries in the region. SEG Holding has created a new model of “tailor-made” consulting services by mediation between clients and the best consultants, constantly providing administrative support. Our projects provide quality in all areas, sustainability, continuous improvement of achievements and improvement of the organization. In all our efforts we care about the people and the environment in which we operate.
For whom is it for?
Young, motivated and ambitious people, with current or completed higher education, who have excellent, practical, oral, written knowledge of English confirmed by TOEFL or IELTS results. Excellent knowledge of Word and Excel as well as basic research and storytelling skills are required. Knowledge of other languages and a B-category driver’s license is desirable. If you are organized, systematic, flexible, plus you have good communication skills, you are positive, you are a team worker and you are ready to learn under pressure and travel around the country, we would like to give you the opportunity to prove your potential.
- Analysis, systematization and processing of data related to calls for funding from the European Union, USAID and other donors;
- Analysis of competitors’ approach and analysis of new markets;
- Support in preparing applications for donor calls for mobilization of funds;
- Support in conducting research and development of new services;
- Administrative and logistical support for conducting research and organizing events;
- Support for promotion and sales advisory services for project preparation.
What will the employee receive?
- Mentoring in analysis, systematization, preparation of applications (concepts, applications) and conducting research, etc.;
- Opportunity for free participation in trainings for mobilization of funds, implementation of projects, etc.;
- Transfer of knowledge by our consultants;
- Professional and pleasant working atmosphere in the very center of Skopje.
Duration of the engagement:
6 months with the possibility of extension
How to apply?
Send your CV (with telephone contact), a short letter of expression of interest and mandatory scanned certificates from the English language tests not older than 3 years, to the following address: email@example.com, marked “Application for Associate for Business development”, no later than March 1, 2021, until 23:59. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.