For the newly awarded USAID/ North Macedonia Community Self-Reliance Activity Program – Community Development Program (CDP) – in North Macedonia, implemented by Rural Development Network of North Macedonia; Local Action Group (LAG) Belasica-Ograzden; Association of Rural Development Local Action Group (LAG) for Rural Development Aber-2015; Association Local Action Group (LAG) Bojmija; Association of Rural Development Local Action Group (LAG) Plachkovica; Local Action Group (LAG) Malesh-Pijanec and SEG Holding, we are seeking candidates for:
Data and Analyst position
Community Development Program (CDP) is a five-year contract, awarded to Rural Development Network of North Macedonia (RDN) as lead applicant to catalyze locally-led development as only the sustainable model that can be replicated and scaled-up in compatible thematic sectors or geographic areas. The project goal of CDP is to reinforce RDN and Local Action Groups (LAGs) models as well as other local leadership efforts in engaging local actors in the design and delivery of participatory solutions and resource allocation for the development of their rural areas.
The Data and Analyst’ primary responsibility is to support the Chief of Party in interpreting the available information and data, as well as analyzing potential or planned results, utilizing various statistical techniques. He/She will support the systematic collection of data, collection of input from private sector, citizens, communities and local governments, required for realization of the Work Plan of CDP. Therefore, the Data and Analyst will support developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that support the data quality assurance measures. The Data and Analyst position will be provided by sub-awardee SEG Holding and will be embedded in the project team and office in Skopje. The selected employee will be required to adhere to RDN and program policies and procedures applicable to the employee’s project role and duties and will report to the Project. The Data and Analyst will work with 50% of working time, fore the period of September 1st 2021 until June 9th 2026.
- A university degree in business administration, economy, or another relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in data collection and analysis related to local /rural development, investments, labor market, employment or similar areas;
- Demonstrated experience with governmental, non-governmental or international organizations’ programs with an accent on data analysis;
- Experience in developing data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Strong command in report writing, and presentation skills in English and Macedonian;
- Strong skills using MS Office, PowerPoint, and statistical data software;
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills.
Please apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter in English by August 27th 2021, 16:00 pm, on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject: Job application for MEL Expert position.